The Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) is the largest municipally-owned gas utility in the nation, supplying gas service in the City of Philadelphia to over 500,000 customers. From its humble beginnings in 1836, PGW has grown into the large, modern facility that exists today. As one of the nation's leading natural gas providers, PGW prides itself on stability and continual growth. PGW is dedicated to becoming the Greenest Natural Gas Delivery Company in the region.
Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) is offering internships/Co-Ops for Business Major students in various departments. Opportunities are available during the academic/calendar year and summer months.
The PGW Internship Program is designed for students currently enrolled FULL-TIME at an accredited college or university with a sophomore classification or above ONLY.
If you are not a full-time student, please refer to our other current employment opportunities.
• Be a full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing or Management Information Systems;
• Have a sophomore classification or above;
• Be in good academic standing;
• Be able to commit to 15-20 hours per week to the program(year-round interns);
• Previous internship experience is preferred;
• Strong analytical and computer skills.