Contractor - Regulatory Compliance Strategy Specialist
Contract Length - 2-2.5 years
- Assists divisional Vice President with day-to-day operational planning; assesses subordinate needs to ensure subordinates are well equipped to meet and/or exceed job expectations.
- Identifies performance gaps between goals and actual performance; works with divisional Vice President to provide corrective actions to remedy the condition.
- Provides data analytics including segmentation and statistical models and research skills to proactively identify patterns and opportunities.
- Compiles, analyzes, and monitors, tracks and reports information through reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Assists with low-income program outreach campaigns through use of various communication channels and harnesses data to evaluate the overall effectiveness of efforts.
- Creates reports and data driven analyses - identify trends and occurrences in data and translate findings into various mediums including text, charts, graphs, displays and tables. Develops ad-hoc reports, charts and studies as required or requested.
- Assists with detailed reports and data filings as required by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission.
- Makes recommendations for modifications as necessary to maintain regulatory compliance and streamline and improve departmental effectiveness.
- Assists with monthly and annual operating budgets; allocates project budgets consistent with strategic and operating plans.
Other Related Functions
Performs other special projects and assignments as directed.